Tuesday, August 23, 2005

JB and Cat's IBS

Hi,

Back from a long weekend …. Urggh! Spent most of the weekend kenduri in JB … didn’t realise how long the drive was… sakit pinggang den!

Stayed at M-Suite (yes… same hotel as where Siti , Mawi stayed) . Not too bad … it’s new but the smell from the sea was pretty awful. I don’t realise how polluted the Selat Tebrau was …. Memang patut replace the Causeway with a bridge (crooked or otherwise) … the water flow is just like a bad lake….. Bau macam something that came out from a cat’s rear end on the cat’s major case of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).

Went to the much recently popularised Danga Bay … okay but a bit narrow so it’s a long walk from one end to the other. Parking is also bloody murder on a Saturday nite… the funny thing is even when I asked the guard “ada parking ke kat depan?” … and he answered something along the lines of Good Luck. Nice of him to wish me luck but also depressing to know that I’m going to need luck which is pretty much not in sync with me past couple of weeks. Otherwise wasn’t that bad.

I don’t actually know how people can drive for so long …. Makes me reaaaally serious about investing in the private pilot license (PPL) and FLY! Anyone know how I can get this done in under RM12k?

Still loving it!

No comments: