Thursday, August 18, 2005

1st entry

hi, I'm new at this so ... welcoming your help....

Hmmmph ... actually been some time since I put my thought on paper .... or web...

It's raining and I'm worried that my roof will leak due to the renovations being done by the neighbor. .... Hope the chinese guys fixed it before we start using the towels again.

Kind of bored and worried. My eldest exams is just around the corner. I think UPSR and these kids level exams is just ridiculous. I dont think anyone finds learning fun anymore? come to think of it ... was it ever fun. It was for me only at MRSM ... before that it was boring ... after that it was hell ...

How do we make learning fun again for the kids ... I wish I know coz .. the lights of fun learning is slowly and surely winking out from the eyes of my kids.