Thursday, March 06, 2008

Depression... don't hang around!

I read this wonderful new site that I have simply got to share

Creating Passionate User

which I found was so full of wonderful writeups that make you think ... naturally of course since it's by people who are passionate about brains, minds and science.

But I especially like this particular article...

Angry/negative people can be bad for your brain

It's no wonder I have been depressed, I have hanging around with with depressing people. Only time I have not been depressed is when I am back with my family and when I am with my MRSM Kulim bro and sis.

It's got to do with these stuff in our brain that causes us to empathise ... interesting stuff

So the trick now is to find those less depressing people to hang around with. ... okay that's going to be hard where I work ... hmmm ... there's one ... err nope ... that guy is on the verge of jumping out of the window...

Well got to look harder now...

No comments: